Konjac Sponges are an incredible exfoliation experience that is both gentle and effective. They help to treat mild acne, smooth fine lines, and clean out pores. Konjac Sponges are a great alternative to harsh scrubs or exfoliators that contain plastic microbeads, as your sponge can easily be composted once you're done with it.
Which Konjac Sponge is right for you?
- Charcoal: Oily & Acne-Prone Skin
- French Red Clay: Dry & Aging Skin
- Green Tea: Balanced Skin
- Turmeric: Brightening for all skin types
Made with Konjac fiber, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophalleus Konjac potato plant.
Konjac is rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, & E), protein, lipids, fatty acids and natural minerals such as copper, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
How to Use
How to Use
Use your Konjac Sponge 1-2x a week. Apply face wash to damp skin first before using your sponge.
1) Soak your sponge in water until it becomes soft.
2) Squeeze and massage your sponge in circles around your face.
3) Spend some time around the nose and chin for blackhead removal.
4) Rinse after use (do not wring out).
5) Hang the sponge up (or place it on a ventilated soap dish), and let it air dry.
Sanitize your sponge once a week by either microwaving in a bowl of water for 1 min. or by pouring boiling water over the sponge in a bowl and letting it sit for 1 min.
Your sponge should last 2-3 months with regular use.
Once it starts to break apart, you can toss your sponge in the compost.
simple, refillable, effective.
We are committed to building a Circular Economy. This means taking responsibility for the products we produce from idea to end of life, and investing in systems that ensure a circular skincare is possible and accessible for all.
From ingredient sourcing, manufacturing & packaging, to where we choose to sell our products, we're committed to making a positive impact on the health of our communities and the future of our world.